29 September 2005

28 September 2005

Yesterday, Leo invited me to go fishing this afternoon and evening. He hasn't had much luck with the moose this fall, so he's turning his attention to pickerel. He wants to get some into the freezer before it gets much colder.
When he invited me, the weather was looking fine. Unfortunately, it's cooled down a lot since then. The forecast for this evening is a high of 4, and a 10% chance of rain. The wind will be blowing at about 15kph. That might be a bit chilly out on the water... I'm not sure if I'll be going.